Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £7.16Trending at £7.55
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with the Introductory Lectures on Psycho-analysis, this book remains one of Freud's most widely read.
- Author BiographySigmund Freud (1856-1939) is one of the twentieth century's greatest minds and the founder of the psychoanalytic school of psychology. His many works include The Ego and the Id; An Outline of Psycho-Analysis; Inhibitions; Symptoms and Anxiety; New Introductory Lectures on Psycho-Analysis; Civilization and Its Discontent, and others. Peter Gay (1923-2015) was the author of more than twenty-five books, including the National Book Award winner The Enlightenment, the best-selling Weimar Culture, and the widely translated Freud: A Life for Our Time.
- Author(s)Sigmund Freud
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1971
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleComplete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight400 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Introduction byPeter Gay
- Edition StatementThe standard ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.