CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- Author(s)Henry Kellerman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight296 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsHistory of Symptom Psychology.- Underpinnings of the Symptom-Code.- The Symptom-Code and Its Application.- On Wishes, Symptoms, and Withdrawal.- Bottles Under the Bed: A Case of Compulsion.- Holes: A Case of Body Delusion.- Symptoms Based Upon Feelings of Rejection: Strangling, Sweats, and Death.- Gazing at Corpses: A Case of Morbid Compulsion.- Sin of the Priest: A Case of Obsession.- Ingenious Regression: A Case of Hallucination.- Panic on the Bridge: A Case of Selective Agoraphobia.- 'I Can Hardly Move': A Case of a Three-Day Migraine.- Doubled Over: A Case of Displaced Phallic Obsession.- The Psychology of Blushing: Cases in the Involuntary Disclosure of Success Wishes.- 'No Writing!': A Case of Delusional Self-Incrimination.- 'I'm Not Going To Work Today': A Case of Severe Agoraphobia.- Chaos: A Case of Compulsive Collecting and Hoarding.- Not Thin Enough!: A Case of Anorexia.- Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Case of Split Personality.- An Asperger Mind: An Examination of the Case of Nobelian John Forbes Nash, Jr.- Acting Out: The First Symptom and the Primacy of Anger or Sex.- Symptoms versus Character Traits: Accessible versus Inaccessible Symptoms.- The Metamorphosis of Symptoms: The Domain of Wishes and the Domain of Traits.- References.
- Author BiographyHenry Kellerman, Ph.D. is training analyst and senior supervisor at the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health in New York City. He is the author and editor of numerous works and scientific papers and was the editor of the Columbia University book series Personality, Psychopathology, and Psychotherapy: Theoretical and Clinical Perspectives. A former National Institute of Mental Health Fellow, Dr. Kellerman is also a fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Group Psychotherapy Association. He maintains a private psychoanalytic practice in New York City. Anthony Burry, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst and Diplomate at the American Board of Assessment Psychology. He was formerly the Director of Psychology Internship training, supervisor, and faculty member at the Postgraduate Center of Mental Health. Dr. Burry was also Director of Psychological Evaluation at Comprehensive Psychological Services, and a Senior Supervisor of school mental health programs at the Brooklyn Center for Psychotherapy. He maintains a private practice in psychotherapy and psychodiagnostic testing in New York City.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.