CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRodney L. Lowman
- Table Of ContentsVolume 3, Number 1, 1999 Contents: Part I:MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES: THE THEORY OF MANAGEMENT: B.M. Bass, Current Developments in Transformational Leadership: Research and Applications. Part II:LIVE FROM THE FIRING LINE: THE PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT: R.L. Lowman, Leading Wisely and Well: Psychologist-Presidents at Work. J.E.N. Albino, Leading and Following in Higher Education. K.L. Ball, The Psychologist-President: Some Afterthoughts About Getting and Being There. D.O. Clifton, Principles for Growing a Company. R.D. Fowler, Managing a Professional Association. L.D. Goodstein, Meandering to the Top: A Personal and Professional Odyssey. A.E. Guskin, On Being a Pragmatic Idealist: A Social Psychologist's Reflections on His Role as a University President. R. Perloff, What Would Barnard Say? Self-Reports of Six Psychologists-CEOs and Their Use of Psychology in the CEO Role. C.A. Kiesler, Psychologists and Organizational Leadership. Part III:RESEARCH: TOOLS FOR THE PSYCHOLOGIST-MANAGER: Part IV:THE LAST PAGE: R.L. Lowman, A Sense of Place.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.