All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-established text has been completely revised in this expanded fifth edition. Each chapter has been updated to reflect current thinking, and a new chapter on death, dying and bereavement has been added. This new edition is essential reading for all those working with older people, and a key text for students.
- Author BiographyIan Stuart-Hamilton is Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Glamorgan, Wales. He has over thirty years' research experience in a wide variety of psychological techniques and settings. The Psychology of Ageing is now translated into 16 languages, and was awarded a British Medical Association Book of the Year award in the Geriatric Medicine section in 2008.
- Author(s)Ian Stuart-Hamilton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £23.72Trending at £26.01
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £16.40Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.