All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how psychology can be used to improve our understanding of terrorism and counterterrorism, and contains essays by some of the leading scholars in the field. The volume is of interest to students of terrorism and counter-terrorism, security studies, psychology and politics, as well as security professionals and military colleges.
- Author BiographyAndrew Silke is the Field Leader for Criminology and the Director of Terrorism Studies at the University of East London. He is author of several books and over 100 articles on terrorism.
- Author(s)Andrew Silke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePolitical Violence
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.