Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.50Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychology of Diversity presents a captivating social-psychological study of diversity, the obstacles confronting it, and the benefits it provides. The text considers how historical, political, economic, and societal factors shape the way people think about and respond to diversity.
- Author BiographyJames M. Jones is Professor of Psychology at the University of Delaware and Director of the Center for the Study of Diversity. He received the Lifetime Contribution to Psychology award from the APA in 2011. John F. Dovidio isProfessor of Psychology at Yale University. He has received numerous awards for his scholarship, service, and teaching, and served as president of several professional societies. Deborah L. Vietze is Professor of Psychology and Urban Education at the City University of New York. She has received awards for her contributions to research on ethnic minorites and has served as a representative from the American Psychological Association to the United Nations.
- Author(s)Deborah L. Vietze,James M. Jones,John F. Dovidio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight982 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.