All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a lively and accessible manner, The Psychology of Eating offers deep insights into why we eat and is an invaluable source of information for lay readers and professionals alike who wish to broaden their understanding of eating-related behavior.
- Author BiographyJane Ogden is Professor of Health Psychology at the University of Surrey, UK. She has published over 100 articles and several books, including Health Psychology: A Textbook and Fat Chance: The Myth of Dieting Explained . Her current research interests include the control of eating behavior, the medical and surgical management of obesity, aspects of women's health, and the role of language in the doctor-patient relationship.
- Author(s)Jane Ogden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight488 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.