All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the biological theory behind Restorative Practice (RP), showing how and why RP works. Through case studies of RP in different settings, including criminal justice, organizational settings and education, the book shows how the theory of Affect Script Psychology provides the basis for RP, and how theory can be applied in practice.
- Author BiographyVernon C. Kelly, Jr. is co-founder and Chairman of the Tomkins Institute (Pennsylvania, USA), a board member of Restorative Practices International, and a psychiatrist in private practice in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania, USA. Margaret Thorsborne is co-founder of Restorative Practices International and Managing Director of Margaret Thorsborne Associates which is based in Australia and the UK.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note27 b&w figures/tables
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMargaret Thorsborne,Vernon C. Kelly
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.