Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionTo what extent does gender influence our behavior, thoughts, and feelings? How do nature and nurture interact to shape our identities as female or male? This text and reference confronts the central questions pertaining to gender differences and similarities across the lifespan.
- Author BiographyAlice H. Eagly, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and faculty fellow in the Institute for Policy Research at Northwestern University. Dr. Eagly is particularly known for her research on the psychology of gender and the psychology of attitudes. She has received the Distinguished Scientist Award from the Society of Experimental Social Psychology and the Donald Campbell Award for Distinguished Contribution to Social Psychology from the Society for Social and Personality Psychology. Anne E. Beall, PhD, is President of Beall Research and Training, a firm that applies principles and findings from psychology to the business world. Dr. Beall conducts training seminars on gender, nonverbal communication, persuasion, sales, and detecting deception. She also conducts marketing research on a variety of strategic business issues. She has held positions at The Boston Consulting Group and National Analysts, and has written book chapters and articles about emotional expression, consumer psychology, and marketing. Robert J. Sternberg, PhD, is IBM Professor of Psychology and Education at Yale University. He has published over 950 books, articles, and book chapters, and was the 2003 President of the American Psychological Association.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlice H. Eagly,Anne E. Beall,Robert J. Sternberg
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.