Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe 20th century saw the largest number of systematic slaughters of human beings in any century in history. Chronicling the horrific events, this work goes beyond historic details to examine the psychological means that leaders use to convince individuals to commit horrific actions in the name of a political or military cause.
- Author BiographyDonald G. Dutton is Professor of Psychology at the University of British Columbia. A Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Dutton has researched violence in forensic and domestic situations across 30 years. He has led court-mandated treatment groups for violent offenders, interviewed spousal killers, and authored four books plus more than 100 articles on the psychological mechanisms of violence perpetrators. Dutton has appeared on Dateline NBC, Larry King Live, National Public Radio, and Good Morning America.
- Author(s)Donald G. Dutton
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.