Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of the authors' The psychology of language and communication, c1986.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Beattie is Professor of Psychology at Edge Hill University. His research focusses primarily on embodied cognition/multi-modal communication and applied social psychology. He was Professor of Psychology at the University of Manchester from 1994 to 2012. He has presented a number of television series and given numerous keynote addresses to both academic and non-academic audiences. Andrew Ellis is Emeritus Professor at the University of York where he worked from 1988 until his retirement in 2014. During his time at York he served five years as Head of Department and four as Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research. His research was primarily concerned with the psychological and neural processes underlying word, object and face recognition.
- Author(s)Andrew W. Ellis,Geoffrey Beattie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2017
- Series TitlePsychology Press & Routledge Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.