Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. Each chapter provides an integration of a body of work.
- Author BiographyBrian H. Ross is a Professor of Psychology and of the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research areas have included problem solving, complex learning, categorization, reasoning, memory, and mathematical modeling. He has been funded by the National Science Foundation, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and the Institute of Education Sciences. Ross has been Editor-in-Chief of the journal Memory & Cognition, Chair of the Governing Board of the Psychonomic Society, and co-author of a textbook, Cognitive Psychology. He has held temporary leadership positions on the University of Illinois campus as Department Head of Psychology, Associate Dean of the Sciences, and Dean of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Ross has degrees from Brown University (B.S., Honors in Psychology), Rutgers University (M.S. in Mathematical Statistics), Yale University (M.S. in Psychology), and Stanford University (PhD.). Ross has been Editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation since 2000.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology of Learning and Motivation
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byBrian H. Ross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.