Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Psychology of Passion, Robert J. Vallerand provides a complete presentation of the Dualistic Model of Passion and reports on the empirical evidence supporting the theory. Vallerand highlights the effects of two types of passion-harmonious and obsessive-on a number of psychological phenomena, such as cognition, emotions, performance, relationships, aggression, and violence.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert J. Vallerand is a Full Professor of Social Psychology at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal and Professorial Fellow at the Australian Catholic University. He is recognized as one of the leading experts on motivational processes. He has published 7 books and over 300 scientific publications. Prof Vallerand has served as President of the Canadian Psychological Association and the International Positive Psychology Association. He is a Fellow of over a dozen learned societies including the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science, the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, and several others. He has also received the Donald O. Hebb Career Award from the Canadian Psychological Association and the Sport Science Award from the International Olympic Committee.
- Author(s)Dr. Robert J. Vallerand
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeries in Positive Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight678 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.