All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and thought-provoking textbook which introduces and reviews the main methods and constructs used to assess people at work.
- Author BiographyTomas Chamorro-Premuzic is a Senior Lecturer at Goldsmiths, Research Fellow at UCL and Visiting Professor at NYU in London. He is a world-wide expert in personality, intelligence and psychometrics and makes frequent media appearances providing psychological expertise on these issues. Adrian Furnham is Professor of Psychology at UCL. He is also a consultant on organizational behaviour and management, and a writer and broadcaster. His columns have appeared in management magazines such as Mastering Management and Human Resources, as well as the Financial Times, Sunday Times and the Daily Telegraph.
- Author(s)Adrian Furnham,Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.