All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £7.49Trending at £10.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction looks at why people turn to religion, what they find, and how it affects their emotional wellbeing and their attitude to guilt affection and other areas of human feeling. It ranges over psychosis, depression, love and hate; the areas in which religion and psychology meet.
- Author Biographykate loewenthal is a Professor of Psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London, where she runs a highly popular course on the psychology of religion. As a respected expert in this field, her work has been widely published in both book and journal form.
- Author(s)Kate Miram Loewenthal
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight276 g
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.