Consider these sponsored items
- £52.46Free postage
- £36.60Was:£38.99Free postage
- £29.56Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition explores the psychology of risk, examining how individuals think, feel and act.
- Author BiographyGlynis M. Breakwell is Vice Chancellor of the University of Bath. She is a psychologist specialising in leadership, identity processes, risk communication and military cultures, and her research has resulted in her acting as an adviser to a number of government departments including the Department of Health, the Department of Trade and Industry and the Ministry of Defence. Professor Dame Breakwell has published over twenty books and hundreds of journal articles. Her latest publication is the fourth edition of Research Methods in Psychology (co-edited with Smith and Wright, 2012).
- Author(s)Glynis M. Breakwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £8.37Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £42.04
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £13.00
- £3.89Trending at £5.03
- £7.00Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.