CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionShares insights into three psychological dynamics driving the sales process: the salesperson, the salesperson's desire for success, and the customer. This book helps you to: develop a successful attitude, master the thinking habits of successful sales professionals, and harness their powers of concentration; and, handle customer anger.
- Author BiographyGerhard Gschwandtner has more than three decades of international sales and marketing experience. He is the founder and publisher of Selling Power, the world's leading sales magazine. For more books in the Selling Power Success library and information on the magazine, visit SellingPower.com.
- Author(s)Gerhard Gschwandtner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSellingpower Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight552 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.