The Psychology of Teaching and Learning: A Three Step Approach by Manuel Martinez-Pons (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.75Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a comprehensive introduction to the psychology of instruction in schools and colleges. It develops models of instruction in the form of flow charts, reports research (including quantitative studies) and includes material explaining techniques and concepts.
- Author BiographyManuel Martinez-Pons is Associate Professor at the School of Education at Brooklyn College and Associate Professor at the Program in Educational Psychology at the Graduate School and University Center of the City University of New York. He has written two books for the University Press of America.
- Author(s)Manuel Martinez-Pons
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.