CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- Author(s)Arnold P. Goldstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Social Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsWhy Study Vandalism? Definitions and Demographics. Causation. Intervention: Alternative Strategies. Intervention: Implementation Tactics. Intervention: Combinations and Evaluation. Ecovandalism and Psychological Inquiry. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.