All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychopaths continue to be demonised by the media and estimates suggest that a disturbing percentage of the population has psychopathic tendencies. This timely and controversial new book summarises what we already know about psychopathy and antisocial behavior and puts forward a new case for its cause - with far-reaching implications.
- Author BiographyJames Blair is Chief of the Unit on Affective Cognitive Neuroscience in the Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program of the National Institute of Mental Health Intramural Research Program. Derek Mitchell and Karina Blair both work on the Unit on Affective Cognitive Neuroscience in the Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program of the National Institute of Mental Health Intramural Research Program.
- Author(s)Derek Mitchell,James Blair,Karina Blair
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight336 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £24.90Trending at £25.20
- £15.50Trending at £18.16
- £17.12Trending at £21.00
- £12.21Trending at £13.92
- £3.96Trending at £7.78
- £9.18Trending at £9.57
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.