CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionHuman beings are social creatures, and from the moment we enter the world, our personal horizons are defined by our relationships with others. Parents, siblings, teachers, friends, lovers, colleagues-even the countless strangers with whom we interact during the course of any given day-we exist through them and they through us.
- Author BiographyCHARLES J. GELSO, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park. He has written extensively about the client/therapist relationship in diverse approaches to psychotherapy, and has conducted numerous empirical studies on the topic. Dr. Gelso has also practiced both brief and long-term psychodynamic therapy throughout his career. JEFFREY A. HAYES, PhD, is an assistant professor of counseling psychology at Pennsylvania State University, University Park. His research and theoretical writing focus primarily on the psychotherapy relationship, with a particular emphasis on countertransference. He maintains a private psychotherapy practice in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Charles J. Gelso,Jeffrey A. Hayes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.