All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbortion, capital punishment, gambling, homosexual rights, pornography, physician assisted suicide, and sex education are among the most controversial issues facing public policymakers today. This book brings together top researchers in the field to explore the unique characteristics and politics of morality policy.
- Author BiographyChristopher Z. Mooney is a professor of political studies with a joint appointment in the Institute of Government and Public Affairs. Mooney studies U.S. state politics and policy, with special focus on legislative decision making, morality policy, and legislative term limits. He is the founding editor of State Politics and Policy Quarterly, the premier academic journal in its field and has published dozens of articles and books, including Lobbying Illinois - How You Can Make a Difference in Public Policy. Prior to arriving at UIS in 1999, he taught at West Virginia University and the University of Essex in the United Kingdom
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChatham House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Edited byChristopher Z. Mooney
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.