Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £27.05Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbargainsonline-uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe European public debt problem was in the making long before the 2007-2009 recession, as budget deficits had become endemic. The Public Debt Problem analyzes the situation of public debts in America and reviews official forecasts for the federal government.
- Author BiographyPierre Lemieux is an economist affiliated with the Department of Management Sciences of the Universite du Quebec en Outaouais, Canada, a Senior Fellow at the Montreal Economic Institute, and a Research Fellow at The Independent Institute (Oakland, California). He is author of several books published in Paris, France, as well as several newspaper and journal articles.
- Author(s)Pierre Lemieux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 212 p. 9 illus.
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.