Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series on the papers of the governors of Kentucky, this volume deals with Brereton Jones (54th incumbent), who claimed that This administration is committed to having the most positive, progressive, exciting four years in our state's history. The papers are organized thematically.
- Author BiographyGov. Brereton C. Jones (b. 1939) was elected to the West Virginia legislature in 1964, where he served for four years before retiring from politics. After moving to Kentucky and switching allegiance from the Republican to the Democratic Party, he re-entered politics with a successful campaign to become lieutenant governor in 1987. He was elected governor in 1991 by a record margin of nearly two to one. He now lives in Woodford County, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Brereton C. Jones
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Papers of the Governors of Kentucky
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1 port.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorPenny M. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.