All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeads managers and decision makers through the key stages of planning, implementing and benefiting from working partnerships between public and private sector organizations.
- Author BiographyProfessor Malcolm Morley OBE is a chief executive and leader who has worked at Board level in both the private and public sectors. As a management consultant he gained international experience developing senior managers into leaders, developing strategies in a diverse range of markets and supporting strategic and organisational change. As an academic specialising in strategic management he has lectured widely on MBA courses and spoken at many conferences. He has maintained his academic interest and input and is currently a Visiting Professor at The Lord Ashcroft International Business School of Anglia Ruskin University and at the Business School of the University of Bedfordshire. He was made an Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (OBE) in Her Majesty the Queen New Years Honours List of 2016. He is the author of Understanding Markets and Strategy (Kogan Page, 2014).
- Author(s)Malcolm Morley
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.37
- £12.21Trending at £15.91
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.91
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.