All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical advice to public sector managers on how to develop techniques to deal with the challenges they face, particularly in the areas of accountability, setting targets, risk management/encouraging innovation, managing people, decision making and working with politicians.
- Author BiographyAlexander Stevenson worked for the Financial Times and was a key member of the team which launched FT.com. He then set up a public sector consultancy which grew into a multi-million pound business. He has advised over 150 public sector organisations.
- Author(s)Alexander Stevenson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £35.20Trending at £35.99
- £28.77Trending at £31.72
- £15.44Trending at £19.72
- £24.64Trending at £29.07
- £25.63Trending at £26.70
- £7.50Trending at £7.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.