All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than six decades after John Dewey's death, his political philosophy is undergoing a revival.
- Author BiographyJohn Dewey (1859-1952) was one of the United States' most influential political philosophers, defenders of democracy, and social and educational reformers. His many works encompass psychology, educational theory, and philosophy. Melvin L. Rogers is the Scott Waugh Chair in the Division of the Social Sciences and associate professor of political science and African American studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. Rogers is the author of The Undiscovered Dewey: Religion, Morality, and the Ethos of Democracy.
- Author(s)John Dewey
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byProfessor Melvin L. Rogers
- Introduction byProfessor Melvin L. Rogers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.