Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionFor eighty-two years the Pueblos had lived under Spanish domination in the northern part of New Mexico. This book describes how the Pueblos maintained their independence for a dozen years in plain view of the ambitious Spaniards and how they finally expelled the Spanish.
- Author BiographyIntroducing this Bison Books edition is Marc Simmons, a professional historian, editor, translator, and the author of Witchcraft in the Southwest: Spanish and Indian Supernaturalism in the Rio Grande (1980), also a Bison Book.
- Author(s)Robert Silverberg
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteMap
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Introduction byMarc Simmons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.