Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £8.99Trending at £9.37
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that aims to understand the complex nature of international humanitarian action. This book is a report on problems, threats, and opportunities facing relief efforts in the world. It includes essays which confront the critical issues facing the delivery of effective relief.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Cahill, M.D. is University Professor and Director of Fordham University's Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs (IIHA). He also serves as President of the Center for International Humanitarian Cooperation (CIHC), Director of the Tropical Disease Center at Lenox Hill Hospital, Clinical Professor of Tropical Medicine and Molecular Parasitology at New York University School of Medicine, Chief Medical Advisor for Counterterrorism, NYPD, Professor of International Humanitarian Affairs at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and Senior Consultant to the United Nations Health Service. Dr. Cahill has served as Chief Advisor on Humanitarian Affairs and Public Health for three Presidents of the United Nations General Assembly.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Humanitarian Affairs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKevin M. Cahill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.