All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Michael Brain
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- Series TitleIn Vivo
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note61 b&w illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgmentsIntroductionPart 1: Experimentalizing Life1. Representation on the Line2. The Vibratory Organism3. Visible SpeechPart 2: Experimentalizing Art4. Algorithms of Pleasure5. Liberating Verse6. Sensory Fusion7. Art for Life's SakeConclusionNotes BibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyRobert Michael Brain is associate professor of history at the University of British Columbia.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
- £40.76Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.