Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Alice Pettiford, living near Gloucester in the late 1940s, leaving school as soon as she could and taking a job as a railway secretary in the city made perfect sense.
- Author BiographySusan Sallis is the bestselling author of many novels including Choices, Come Rain or Shine, The Keys to the Garden, The Apple Barrel, Sea of Dreams, Time of Arrival, Five Farthings and The Pumpkin Coach. She was brought up in Gloucestershire and now lives in Clevedon, Somerset.
- Author(s)Susan Sallis
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight240 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- suegee200905 May, 2016by
I enjoyed reading this book and went on to read others in this series.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.