Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £11.41Trending at £12.36
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £23.44Trending at £34.88
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the place of Puritanism and Protestantism in American sexuality from the 16th century to the present day.
- Author BiographyTracy Fessenden is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Arizona State University. Nicholas Radel is Professor of English at Furman University. Magdalena Zaborowska is Associate Professor of English at the University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMagdalena J. Zaborowska,Nicholas F. Radel,Tracy Fessenden
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.