Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the place of Puritanism and Protestantism in American sexuality from the 16th century to the present day.
- Author BiographyTracy Fessenden is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Arizona State University. Nicholas Radel is Professor of English at Furman University. Magdalena Zaborowska is Associate Professor of English at the University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMagdalena J. Zaborowska,Nicholas F. Radel,Tracy Fessenden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.