All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Consortium was formed in 2009 under the leadership of David Gautschi to bring together academics, business people, and interested members of society from around the world to discuss two questions: what is the purpose of business, and what is the role of the business school in the academy?
- Author BiographyDenise Daniels, Seattle Pacific University, USA Albert Erisman, Seattle Pacific University, USA Adriana Fabrega, El Castillo, Argentina Fabian Fabrega, El Castillo, Argentina David Gautschi, Fordham University, USA Philippe Naert, Oxford Policy Management Limited, UK Indira Parikh, Foundation for Liberal and Management Education (FLAME), India Patrick Ryan, Fordham University, USA Hersh Sheffrin, Santa Clara University, USA Jonathan Story, INSEAD, France Jeff Van Duzer Seattle Pacific University, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 280 p.
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAlbert Erisman,David Gautschi
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.17
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.18
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £24.63Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.