All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on comparative aesthetics, this is an anthology of essays, ranging across cultures and time periods as diverse as ancient Greece, India and China and the modern West and Japan. The essays reveal both similarities and deep differences between the aesthetic traditions concerned.
- Author BiographyMazhar Hussain, is Associate Professor at the School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University India. Robert Wilkinson is Deputy Director at the Ferguson Centre for African and Asian Studies at The Open University, UK. He was formerly Head of Philosophy for the Open University.
- Author(s)Mazhar Hussain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight555 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRobert Wilkinson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.