All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive account of how the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court achieve consensus.
- Author BiographyPamela C. Corley is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Southern Methodist University. Amy Steigerwalt is Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of Graduate Studies at Georgia State University. Artemus Ward is Associate Professor of Political Science at Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Amy Steigerwalt,Artemus Ward,Pamela C. Corley
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine534 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.