Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- Author(s)Caroline Rance
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note30 Illustrations, black and white
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Author BiographyCaroline Rance is studying for an MA in Medicine, Science, and Society at Birkbeck College, University of London and writes the successful blog The Quack Doctor, which has been shortlisted twice for the Medgadget medical blog awards. Her novel, set in an 18th-century hospital, was published in 2009. She regularly speaks on quacks and quackery and lives in Buckinghamshire.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.