All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Philipp Lehmbecker
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropaeische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes
- Series Part/Volume Number3300
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: The quality of eligible collateral and inflation - Literature on institutional determinants of monetary stability - Literature on a central bank's raison d'etre and on collateral in economic analyses.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Philipp Lehmbecker was born in 1979 in Bremen (Germany). From 1999 to 2004 he studied economics at the University of Kiel, and the University of Glasgow (United Kingdom). Between 2005 and 2007 the author wrote his dissertation at the University of Bremen.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.