All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a theoretical foundation for empirical analysis on the connection between the quality of government and important economic, political, and social outcomes. Focusing on the effects of government policies, this book argues that unpredictable actions constitute a severe impediment to economic growth and development.
- Author BiographyBo Rothstein is the August Rohss Chair in Political Science at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden. He is the author of several books, including, most recently, Social Traps and the Problem of Trust.
- Author(s)Bo Rothstein
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 2 line drawings, 14 tables
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.