All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures notes that introduce the reader to the question of how many geometrically distinct foliations, if any, can be constructed on a given manifold. This title provides the notes that are based on lectures given in a Regional Conference at Washington University in January 1975.
- Author(s)H.Blaine Lawson
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight135 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.