All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- Author(s)Olival Freire Junior
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/12/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsChallenging the monocracy of the Copenhagen school.- The Everettian heresy.- The monocracy is broken.- The Tausk Controversy on the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics: Physics, Philosophy, and Politics.- Either local hidden variables or quantum theory.- Cultural revolution and the quantum dissidents.- Acceleration in research on foundations.- Quantum dissidents.- Epilogue.
- Author BiographyOlival Freire, Jr. is a physicist and historian of physics. He is Associate Professor and Researcher at the Universidade Federal da Bahia, president of the Brazilian Society for the History of Science and vice-president of the Commission for the History of Modern Physics, International Union of History and Philosophy of Science.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.