Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionHeld since 1911, the Solvay Conferences have shaped modern physics. The 23rd edition gathered most of the leading figures working on the central problem of reconciling Einstein's theory of gravity with quantum mechanics. These proceedings give an overview with insight into the fundamental issues raised by this challenge for 21st century physics.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Notefigures
- Weight508 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlexander Sevrin,David Gross,Marc Henneaux
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.