All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot since the publication of The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli 500 years ago has a member of the political opposition written so candidly about the strengths and weaknesses of the strongest member of his opposing political party.
- Author BiographyHUGH HEWITT is a lawyer, law professor and broadcast journalist whose nationally syndicated radio show is heard in more than 120 cities across the U. S. every weekday afternoon. Professor Hewitt is a graduate of Harvard College and the University of Michigan Law School, and has been teaching Constitutional Law at Chapman University Law School since it opened in 1995.
- Author(s)Hugh Hewitt
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight264 g
- Width204 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.37
- £13.14Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.29
- £3.59Trending at £3.78
- £8.82Trending at £11.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.29
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.