Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book charts the sometimes touching and often fraught association between two powerful women, from the moment Diana stepped over the Queen's threshold at Balmoral as a weekend guest in the 1980s to her death in 1997, and shows how the monarchy was affected by the tragedy.
- Author BiographyIngrid Seward is editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine and author of many bestselling royal biographies (most recently, THE LAST GREAT EDWARDIAN LADY: THE LIFE AND STYLE OF QUEEN ELIZABETH, THE QUEEN MOTHER: Century, 1999).
- Author(s)Ingrid Seward
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note16 col plates
- Weight221 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.82
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £7.10Trending at £12.66
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.