Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionGives an account of how we have become deficient in a nutrient that is essential for good health: the fatty acids known as omega-3s. This work tells the story of the vital fats, which are abundant in greens and fish. It provides information for various consumers who want to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and obesity.
- Author BiographySusan Allport is author of The Primal Feast: Food, Sex, Foraging, and Love and A Natural History of Parenting: Parental Care in the Animal World and Ours, among other books. She a frequent contributor to the New York Times and other publications.
- Author(s)Susan Allport
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 figures in text, 8 figures in glossary, 1 table
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.