CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn most Caribbean countries homosexuality is still illegal and many outside of the region are unaware of how difficult life can be for gay men and lesbians. This book collects interviews with queer Caribbean writers, activists, and citizens and challenges the dominance of Euro-American theories in understanding global queerness.
- Author BiographyKofi Campbell is Associate Professor of English, Associate Dean of the Faculty of Liberal Arts, and a member of the graduate program in Cultural Analysis and Social Theory at Laurier Brantford University, Canada. He is the author of Literature and Culture in the Black Atlantic: From Pre- to Postcolonial and has published several articles on postcolonial and medieval literatures.
- Author(s)Kofi Omoniyi Sylvanus Campbell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleNew Caribbean Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.