All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic concepts of justice in the workplace are introduced and discussed in this book. Using a variety of methods including questionnaires, laboratory studies and field experiments, issues such as impression management, performance appraisals, employee theft and compliance, and monetary and nonmonetary rewards are highlighted.
- Author(s)Jerald Greenberg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/1995
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.