All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the great success of Jane Asher's debut novel The Longing, her second novel is a compassionate, compelling and beautifully written study of the terrible effect of jealousy on a woman's life.
- Author BiographyCelebrated British actress of stage and small screen, Jane Asher is also widely known for her decorated cakes business (she is also consultant for Sainsbury's cakes) and her extensive involvement in charity work and journalism. She is a well loved and well respected household name.
- Author(s)Jane Asher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2010
- Weight174 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.86
- £4.61Trending at £5.21
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.