All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1915, C G Jung and his psychiatrist colleague, Hans Schmid-Guisan, began a correspondence through which they hoped to understand and codify fundamental individual differences of attention and consciousness. This volume provides an historical grounding for those who work with, or are interested in, Jungian psychology and psychological typology.
- Author BiographyJohn Beebe is the author of Integrity in Depth and past president of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco. Ernst Falzeder is the author of Psychoanalytic Filiations: Mapping the Psychoanalytic Movement and senior research scholar at University College London.
- Author(s)C. G. Jung,Hans Schmid-Guisan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePhilemon Foundation Series
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 line illus.
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJohn Beebe
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.