Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in the education of adults seeks to affirm and accredit the knowledge and skills which they have already attained in the course of their working lives. This monograph explores the implementation of RPL in a programme designed to upgrade tens of thousands of under-qualified South African teachers.
- Author BiographyDr Mignonne Breier is a chief research specialist in the Education, Sciences and Skills Development research programme of the HSRC.
- Author(s)Mignonne Breier
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Weight384 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.